jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

LEVEL 4 / POST 5 (WEEK 7): MY FUTURE JOB.



Hello, well I right know I´m not very sure of what kind of environment I would like in a job, because I have never job in a dental box, or anything related. But I think that it would be indoors, with a team and hopefully with some music playing always, at least when I go to see my dentist, he always has some music playing, in my case I think that would be some “Lofi Radio” (chill hip hop) so the ambient is relaxing.

I think I would be travelling whenever an interest congress is available and off course if I can pay for it, and related to salary I think that in the beginning of my Laboral work I would try to have a nice start, mostly to stablish myself, and get the experience over the salary for a while, so I can grow like a dentist, and hopefully get to have a stable and well salary when I get older to save money.

About some majors I think I could be interesting is an immunology one, so I can contribute to resolve the gum disease but, now I´m actually helping a tutor to finish her paper, about gum disease and the relation with The regulatory T cells (Tregs).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

Hello ^-^. Well first of all hope you all guys have had a nice week. In reality all depends in how well I do in the pre graduate cours...