jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

LEVEL 4 / POST 2 (WEEK 4): THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I´VE HAD.


Well hello there (podcast voice) cringe in the back…..
My favorite holidays where in February 2016 when I traveled with my schoolmates of 3º medio to Camboriú, Brasil we stay there for 2 weeks, 1 week just to do go to museums and get to know the city and another just to go to beach and go dancing in the night.
In the first week we visited 2 gorgeous church and also all the communal parks, and finally we spend the rest of the week in different museums, that’s was not the real reason of why I like this holidays.
The second week we travel to an island in a “pirate ship” and in the way we were allow to swim in the ocean, is was really a fun experience, then when we get in the island I ALWAYS have a drink of Caipiruva (is like a wine but sweet and is consume cold) I really enjoy that day just being there and playing soccer with my schoolmates, other day we travel to a game park, similar to Fantasilandia, but a lot bigger and I really spend all day driving in the GoKart  track, I think this was my favorite day there.
Lastly but not least the last day my best friend got lost in the after party, and appear the other day all drunk outside the hotel, in the night I was worried but in the evening I cannot stop laugh because he was so nasty that he cannot enter the hotel without throwing his clothes in the trash.





he was sleep so bad  that we have to put him on glasses 
He is the one in the left

9 comentarios:

  1. omg! i also did the same trip with my schoolmates but i only remember the caipiruva part jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that travel with your friends it's amazing. ::9

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Vacations in brasil are so low cost, i rather visit europe by the wekeend

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can imagine that experience was very fun and memorable.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also remember my "gira de estudios" with my schoolmates, it's was on camboriu also

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I've never gone to brazil, I'm afraid to insects to that place XD

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I can imagine all follies that you did there!

    ResponderEliminar

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

Hello ^-^. Well first of all hope you all guys have had a nice week. In reality all depends in how well I do in the pre graduate cours...