jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

LEVEL 4 / POST 4 (WEEK 6): CAREER RELATED TOPIC


I choose this career by one of the post-grade title that u can obtain (maxillofacial) that’s the one that I plan to study and be especially focus in the esthetic.
My first option was odontology personally, but my entire family look for me to study medicine, since my score after the PSU was 780+, the thing is that I don’t really enjoy that career, mostly because I just want to learn facial esthetic skills so, I would have ended up with a lot of knowledge  that I didn’t want to study (because in medicine you have to study a little bit of every area) and I don’t want that, also I always have been interest in finance and that was my second option Ingenieria Industrial with specialty in finance at enterprises.
But well I got the career that I want it, and I have been enjoying it, don’t get me wrong, it isn’t easy, at least when I study I always ended up researching for something else just for curiosity usually this cost me A LOT of time (yeah is a problem), but back then, before I study this career I was studying Tecnologia Medica and this didn’t happened well I really enjoy the academic level of that career but it didn’t make me thirsty of more knowledge. (Don’t really know how to explain how I decide to study that career before, mostly because I knew the problems that it have)

6 comentarios:

LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

Hello ^-^. Well first of all hope you all guys have had a nice week. In reality all depends in how well I do in the pre graduate cours...